TDM employs certified, factory trained, Flygt Pump technicians who are up to date on the latest pump technologies and product offerings, including the new N-Technology Flygt pumps. Beyond the classroom TDM has extensive field experience with full range of Flygt pumps and solutions. TDM technicians are available for installation of new sustained high efficiency systems as well as regular maintenance and overhauls of existing Flygt pump stations.
FLYGT Pump Capabilities
Flygt pumps are known for sustained high efficiency delivering maximum uptime and the lowest cost. Below is a sampling of the Flygt pump applications we serve. Contact our inside sales rep for information on our complete line of Carver pumps.
- Wastewater and Stormwater Mitigation Pumps (N-Pumps)
- Submersible Solids Handling Pumps (Municipal & Industrial)
- Amusement & Water Park Industry
- Circulation – Cooling Pumps for Power Generation
- Wet / Dry Pit Pumps
- Dewatering (Drainage & Slurry Pumps)
- Progressive Cavity Pumps (Sludge Handling)
Industrial Pump Brands
We pride ourselves in carrying the widest selection of specialty pumps in New England. Our 35-years of experience has allowed us to assemble a commercial, industrial and municipal pump product selection that is unmatched in the area.